Topic-icon On PewdiePie, Firewatch, Moral Panic, and Offensive Things in Gaming

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 1 week ago #46457 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: On PewdiePie, Firewatch, Moral Panic, and Offensive Things in Gaming

"So many companies use the DMCA thing as a form of censorship......they say they are fine with fair use and what not, unless someone makes fun of them."

""Oh fuck! A white person said nigger while playing video games!" -Me when I got Xbox live in 2004"

"Funny, because just this morning I cracked a joke on a Hillary Clinton interview video, then again I added onto another guy's joke on a different thread. Everyone laughed, except one person both times. Both times one sad, lonely pathetic bo-tard implied offense on the first joke, and a sex hating feminist outright imploded on the second. Do these people sew their feelings onto their sleeves? This false sense of moral superiority in both cases was sickeningly overtly obvious. So tired of that shit. Can't even crack a decent joke without some assmunch needing a tampon to cry crocodile tears into."

"He wasnt even playing firewatch at the time... fire watch was a flash in the pan mini game that has been played out... they are TRYING to get relevance again !!!"

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 1 week ago #46458 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: On PewdiePie, Firewatch, Moral Panic, and Offensive Things in Gaming

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 52 guests and no members online