Topic-icon Snoke's Identity "Leaked" to Me (Spoilers)

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #46503 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Snoke's Identity "Leaked" to Me (Spoilers)
Snoke's Identity "Leaked" to Me (Spoilers) - Star Wars The Last Jedi Theory Explained

Hey everyone, today, we're going to go over some clues and riddles that have been sent to me through email from that source that pops up every now and then. This video's information may or may not end up becoming true, however, my personal belief based on what I've learned and theorized is that this is 100% what is going to happen (at least I think). What do you think about all of this? Do you see Snoke in the same way as you did before? What about Kylo Ren, Rey or Luke Skywalker? Will Anakin Skywalker return in this one? Obi-Wan Kenobi perhaps? Yoda? Let me know!!

"Since Star Wars been taken over by SJW and feminism, I don't really care about spoilers anymore."

"That's why Luke says it's time for the Jedi to end so snoke can't become more powerful by sucking the life force out of them"

"The chosen one theory explained in the video would ruin star wars for me, the chosen one is about ending the sith, not getting your life force drained by some force vampire. Disney is destroying Star Wars."

"That method of killing off Leia sounds very plausible. It MAY be what leads to the scene we've all heard about: you know, the one that Mark Hamel was so exhausted after filming?"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 79 guests and no members online

Login