Topic-icon SJW Comic Writers conspire to harass YouTube critic at NYCC

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 5 days ago #46545 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: SJW Comic Writers conspire to harass YouTube critic at NYCC

"Diversity & Comics is awesome!"

"I watched this all unfold. It’s pretty hilarious that D&C triggered so many “pros” by merely giving his opinion."

"How exactly do comic book companies like Marvel and DC allow this?"

"Shame,Shame writers. It seems they want their comicgate."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 5 days ago #46546 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: SJW Comic Writers conspire to harass YouTube critic at NYCC
Comic Books Pros Are Harassing Other Pros For Following Me...And Contacting Their Bosses

"Dude!...Fuck these libtards and lesbians at Marvel. Keep fighting the good fight. And thanks for speaking out but I feel that we will never break through. As long as the left runs this shit. Theres not enough people on our side. As long as straight white males keep getting attacked...no one else will give a fuck. Stay Real"

"This is harassment defined. These people are evil. We have to stand up to them or else they will destroy everything and everyone."

"You can not appease the SJW vermin. They will go after your friends regardless, so you might as well expose who they are so the internet can rip them a new a-hole."

"I'm done with Marvel now. Not just comics, but the movie universe as well. Marvel comics not only lets their people intimidate and insult fans and talent, but they actively seek these kinds of people for their organization. They've made it clear they habe no problem burning the comics industry to the ground, so I'm going one step further and abandoning their movies and games as well."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 5 days ago #46547 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: SJW Comic Writers conspire to harass YouTube critic at NYCC
There's A Private Facebook Group Where Comics Pros Fantasize About Stalking And Assaulting Me

"They do not feel safe around this guy yet they're the ones planning on instigating a confrontation with him? I literally do not even understand..."

"Just be careful around sjw women, don't let yourself be alone with them in case they cry rape on you. So many of them justify it to themselves by saying you're a misogynist or whatever, so they're striking a blow for womankind, yada yada. Make sure you have potential witnesses on hand to clear you so they can't pull that move. It is hopefully something these people wouldn't do, but they're often Marxist feminists, so I wouldn't put anything past them. Just stay safe big guy."

"Comics industry on the verge of collapse and their biggest concern is a guy who films videos in his car. What the fuck is wrong with these people."

"I’ve been reading their posts on FB. I thought you were maybe overreacting but wow they are nuts!! Dude why does marvel let this shit go on ? How was this not been covered in the media? It’s all there to read on mark waids FB"

"They doxed you and are plotting violence. Report them to FB. Report them to Disney/WB/whatever parent company owns them. Report them to the police. This is a smoking gun. This is "bring back bullying". Do not waste it."

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 56 guests and no members online