Topic-icon Will Star Trek & the #NFL SAVE Humanity?

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 2 days ago #46583 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Will Star Trek & the #NFL SAVE Humanity?

""History has proved again and again that whenever mankind interferes with a less developed civilization, no matter how well intentioned that interference may be, the results are invariably disastrous" - Jean-Luc Picard "

"So Trump supporters are the species that holds honor and glory in the highest regard and train themselves to be warriors that are capable of defending themselves and their home no matter what force opposes them and this is supposed to be evil? I don't understand liberal logic."

"I'm just depressed STD is going to bury the Star Trek name yet again and its gonna be another decade before a proper series get made :/"

"I don't know whether these leftists actually believe their own bulshit or are just malevolent Liars. How can millionaire actors, who live far from the problems of the country, act like victims and act like they need to push their divisive ideology on all of us through their TV shows and commercials. they will learn just last the NFL is learning; going against America, in America, is not a winning ticket! This show will tank...guaranteed!!"

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 51 guests and no members online