Topic-icon Daisy Ridley Hints at Rey’s Parentage in The Last Jedi

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 1 week ago #46734 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Daisy Ridley Hints at Rey’s Parentage in The Last Jedi
vgculturehq.com/daisy-ridley-hints-reys-parentage-last-jedi/

Snippet -

In the latest issue of Vogue Magazine, Daisy Ridley may have hinted that Luke Skywalker is in fact Rey’s father. She referenced the “emotional journey” her character would go on with Luke, stating:

“[‘The Last Jedi’ is ] more of a conversation, as opposed to a big adventure. [‘Star Wars’ is] essentially a family drama that’s played out in this big, expansive world.”

If that doesn’t spell out that Luke is Rey’s father without outright saying it, I don’t know what does. Star Wars is a family drama about the Skywalker family; it always has been and it always will be. After watching the trailer I was unsure if Rey was Luke’s daughter, but after reading this quote from Ridley and the context in which she said it, it’s almost confirmed in my mind. We even have visual parallels that compare/contrast Anakin Skywalker and his (possible) granddaughter, Rey.

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 86 guests and no members online