Topic-icon Americans Are Winning: Empty Seats All Around The NFL In Week 6

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 5 days ago #46785 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Americans Are Winning: Empty Seats All Around The NFL In Week 6

"HEY NFL , How much are the protesting players costing YOU now ? My boss would have fired me if I used his business as a back drop for a protest . AND to disrespect the FLAG and Anthem of the Nation that they live in , and earn millions of dollars in , is a HUGE slap in the face ,to the Nation that made their prosperity possible . And to the freedoms that made their wealth possible . The players arent brain surgeons .But you would think the Owners and CEOs would have a little common sense . YOUR inaction against your players is shutting down YOUR business . WAKE UP ...The FLAG is going to be honored , either get on board or loose YOUR fans . .... Hope this lays things out for you .."

"Now the NFL doesn't want to air the Nat'l anthem on tv. Still...I have no motivation to watch the games anymore. It doesn't look like football is America's sport anymore!"

"Boycott, Boycott, Boycott. Vote with your money. Don't go to their games and don't buy their products. Tell them to go to hell. Boycott, Boycott, Boycott, Boycott. I will never watch or go to another NFL football game again."

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 5 days ago #46786 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Americans Are Winning: Empty Seats All Around The NFL In Week 6

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 85 guests and no members online