Topic-icon Ex Bioware Dev Calls Out EA's Greed

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 weeks 1 day ago #46838 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Ex Bioware Dev Calls Out EA's Greed

"Manveer, the guy who hates white people. okay. he's the reason i didn't buy ME:A. the game being shit solidified my decision to not buy it but he was THE reason i didn't buy it. I've got a simple principle: Don't censor what you dont like. vote with your wallet instead and dont buy what you dont like. And i don't like people who hate me for being white."

"Manveer Heir was the openly racist guy that worked there. Nobody should be hanging all over this guy's words, find someone else to shit on EA."

"You know the industry is bad when a racist douche is able to talk down on it."

"I blame the "gamers". You guys keep bitching about EA all you want, but you're the reason they're pulling this crap. Ignorant sheep in the gaming community encourage this practice, so EA continues to exploit the foolish, and drag the rest of us into the pit. Only way to stop this is if we all boycott the shit out of them, and stop paying for microtransactions like an idiot. Alas, too many fanboys will defend this shit and continue to eat shit like good lil lapdogs. Ignorance is a bliss."

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 84 guests and no members online