Topic-icon Marvel Comics Editor Heather Antos Tries To Get My Patreon Taken Down

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 2 days ago #47055 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Marvel Comics Editor Heather Antos Tries To Get My Patreon Taken Down

"Because these scumbags were able to get so many conservatives and people they don't like out of the comic industry, they think they can silence everyone in the real world. These children need to grow up and realise that's not how it works."

"Quit fucking around and do something about this, man. This is HARASSMENT, and DISGUSTING. Yes. They Hate you. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. They continue to do this UNCHALLENGED. These people ARE FUCKING INSANE. Fuck HEATHER ANTOS and everyone like her at Marvel. They’re DEDICATED FAR LEFTISTS, REGRESSIVES who will not let up."

"This is hilarious. This woman's claim to fame is decrying the 'harassment' she's suffered online, but she makes a side career out of actively harassing people, even working with a known doxxer/stalker. So she's openly engaging first degree harassment... to attack people she accuses of fourth degree harassment. Brilliant."

"So they have been the ones obsessing and targeting harassment towards you and your Patreon, openly on Twitter for the better part of a year. Really makes you think..."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 86 guests and no members online