Topic-icon EA Reportedly Fired Plants VS Zombies Creator for Objecting Pay-to-Win

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #47090 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: EA Reportedly Fired Plants VS Zombies Creator for Objecting Pay-to-Win

"In other words, R.I.P Respawn. Doesn't matter how much you claim that your studio will retain autonomy. EA will/can find a loophole to fuck you over if you don't adhere to their demands."

"EA is just digging themselves in a bigger hole by the minute"

"Okay, after this and other practices, I WILL NEVER BUY A GAME FROM THIS PUBLISHER (EA), even a game from my favorite series like DA 4, fuck you EA, Bethesda, activision, never again."

"This is why I wont buy games that have the EA label around them."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #47103 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: EA Reportedly Fired Plants VS Zombies Creator for Objecting Pay-to-Win

"Eh... I don't know what's left to be said about EA. They're soulless, cruel and greedy. If you work there, I can only pity you. There's an argument to be made about not having a choice but to be stuck with them, but at a certain point it's tough to defend your situation as a developer when these studios continue to sell their rights to EA even with all this news coming out regularly. You could go under or be bought out... but then if the alternative is then working for a company that gets lays you off anyway, is it really worth it? With the side effect of selling over your creative rights to your own IP's? Sigh, it's a shit situation, but these studios keep putting themselves in it..."

"Ea’s ability to gobble up game studios, then shit them out. Still astounds me. This isn’t anything new. They’ve been doing it for a long time. I just don’t understand how studios allow themselves to be bought then disposed of"

"Cuphead: Don't Deal With EA"

"Wow! I was so frustrated about what plants vs zombies 2 turned out to be. There were plants that were free in the first game but you could only get them with money in the second game. The pay to win formula was just why I unninstalled it right away. It's good to know that it wasn't the developer's fault."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 57 guests and no members online