Topic-icon Vice Fires Three More Employees For Sexual Misconduct, Refuses To Name Them

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47207 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Vice Fires Three More Employees For Sexual Misconduct, Refuses To Name Them
www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/vice-fires-three-employees-sexual-misconduct-refuses-name/45509/

Snippet -

The anti-#GamerGate media outlet, Vice, has been subject to its own form of an ethics enema. It turns out that after broadly labeling gamers as sexists, misogynists and harassers, Vice’s own culture was rife with sexists, misogynists, abusers, assaulters, harassers and alleged rapists. In fact, three more of Vice’s own staff members have been fired for sexual misconduct after the new human resources manager was put into place to weed out all the sexual wrongdoing allegedly taking place within the Vice offices.

CNN is reporting that three of the staff were fired for verbal and physical sexual harassment, according to the new global human resource officer, Susan Tohyama.

According to Tohyama, who is part of the new initiative to turn Vice’s culture around after the formation of the Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board, the firings are part of a new “zero tolerance” policy being exhibited at the media giant. Tohyama stated in the memo to employees…

“I know a few people have asked for specifics concerning both the complaints and the discipline we have taken. I believe the confidentiality of the process is necessary to protect all those who wish to bring allegations to me and to create a fair, safe and inclusive environment for all employees.”

The firings came after a handful of reported complaints.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 52 guests and no members online