Topic-icon James Damore Vs Google: The Lawsuit

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 19 hours ago #47660 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: James Damore Vs Google: The Lawsuit

"He should also go after them for defamation. The idea that he was blasted across social media because of the false information about him released by google employees on GOOGLE time should have some sort of use here."

"It would be hilarious irony if Google got reamed by California equal oportunity laws."

"This is a landmark case. It isnt legal on paper, but socially acceptable to discriminate against men and Caucasians. This political overcorrection needs to die if this country is legitimately fighting for equality."

"I'm super excited for this to set a precedent. However I'm concerned that it won't matter. I hope they have enough evidence to back it up and google gets its ass handed to it."

"Incorporating in Delaware as a tax haven is just rational. It suggests somewhere in the company are some rational, level-headed managers. They could yet take it back over from the Marxists and prevent me from having to move all my crap to a different provider. They either pivot on this or I'll end up with whoever is willing to advertise a commitment to free speech and racial equality."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 14 hours ago #47669 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: James Damore Vs Google: The Lawsuit
James Damore started crowdfunding campaign for the Google lawsuit

www.fundedjustice.com/d1JmT3?ref=ab_3TLkTLvxp1o3TLkTLvxp1o

We are the men and women plaintiffs (named and anonymous) in the Google lawsuit alleging workplace bias against women and men with views perceived as conservative; men; and Caucasian/Asian people who work at Google, worked at Google, or applied to work at Google but were not hired because of Google's unlawful employment practices. Some of us were fired for our views or other protected characteristics. Some of us have been bullied, silenced, shamed, humiliated, and retaliated against for raising issues about Google's quotas, blacklists, and discrimination against those who challenge its workplace practices. Google is the most powerful corporation in the world, worth over $700 billion and with an ability to affect every aspect of our lives. To fight against Google's misconduct, and to protect the rights of all Google employees/applicants, we need the support of people like you at any dollar level to make sure that we get our day in court, and have the resources we need to win this fight. These funds are not for the plaintiffs' personal expenses or use but for the legal case only. Please help -- and share!

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 68 guests and no members online

Login