Topic-icon SJWs Bully Ethan Van Sciver Off Twitter

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #47915 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: SJWs Bully Ethan Van Sciver Off Twitter

"Ethan leaving Twitter is fine. There's hardly any rational people left on it anyway. It's a hive of scum and villainy; let the douches have it. Let them have their weaksauce, hugbox echo chamber. We know who does good work and we will support their comics and we know who are huge idiots that bully people and we will starve them until they're fired and die in obscurity."

"funny how they can't provide evidence while Ethan was on Twitter but since he's gone, they have heaps of evidence they're ready to show. Bullshit. You have no evidence, Tim. You drove off one of the nicest and most professional comic book pros off of Twitter because you were the real harasser. You, Darryl, Tess, and all the other fucking vultures are harassers. You're all a disgrace to not just comic books, but to humanity in general. God, if you're real, you need to do some smiting."

"Social media is not worth the drama for a lot of people. I support his choice to drop using an obviously toxic platform. Good for him."

"Good job, Jussome. (also congratulations on your 10K milestone.) You know why I think they're piling on EVS? Because they can't substantially hurt D&C. And since EVS has shown the sheer effrontery to publicly befriend D&C, they made up their minds to make an example out of him. And they decided this a while ago - vide the trashing of the pizzeria the day after Ethan appeared there just a few weeks ago."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 108 guests and one member online

• Temploiter

Login