Topic-icon BLM BLOCKS LIGHT RAIL TRAIN to SUPER BOWL STADIUM

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 5 days ago #47941 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: BLM BLOCKS LIGHT RAIL TRAIN to SUPER BOWL STADIUM
BREAKING=>Black Lives Matter BLOCKS LIGHT RAIL TRAIN to SUPER BOWL STADIUM (VIDEO and PICS)

Snippet -

The protesters locked themselves together at the light rail station.
From Twitter— Blockade of light rail station by #SuperBowl stadium by #BlackLivesMatter & allies is still in place – they are decrying how #SuperBowl52 is pouring extra money into racist militarized policing in #Minneapolis unicornriot.ninja/2018/minnea… #SuperBowlLII #SBLIIBLACKOUT #SBLII #SBLIVE
On Monday, banners were dropped by members of Black Lives Matter and Antifa during the Super Bowl LII’s media event warning that “#WeReadyWeComin.”
As The Gateway Pundit reported at the time — protesters vowed to disrupt the Super Bowl.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 5 days ago #47942 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: BLM BLOCKS LIGHT RAIL TRAIN to SUPER BOWL STADIUM

"Those people paid a lot for those tickets and to be held back by a bunch of punks, I don't think that will go over well."

"A good time to serve some warrants. I'm sure there's a few fugitives in the crowds. And their already chained. Easy pickings."

"Don't even slow down the train!! They will either move or fly!!"

"Run them all over!!!!!!"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 109 guests and one member online

• Temploiter

Login