• Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 5 days ago #47950 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: YouTube announces plan to combat propaganda
thehill.com/homenews/media/372183-youtube-announces-plan-to-combat-propaganda

Snippet -

YouTube announced Friday it will start flagging videos published by organizations that receive government funding.

Viewers will be able to see labels on videos from government-funded outlets above the video's title on the page.

“News is an important and growing vertical for us and we want to be sure to get it right, helping to grow news and support news publishers on YouTube in a responsible way,” YouTube News senior product manager Geoff Samek said.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 5 days ago #47953 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: YouTube announces plan to combat propaganda
Youtube Will Label "Government Funded" Content

"PBS, CBS, CNN, ABC, NBC, MS13NBC, Washington Post, NYT, etc. should be labelled as "DNC-funded""

"Well, the good thing about this is that a lot of left wing groups will show they are hypocrites and actually other (Middle Eastern) government propaganda trying to influence our government."

"This more of the muh Russia bullshit from demonrats and their stooges in the tech industry"

"I trust RT far more than US mainstream media."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 106 guests and one member online

• Temploiter

Login