Topic-icon TheQuartering: @Patreon Banned Me For Exposing Monsters

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47958 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: TheQuartering: @Patreon Banned Me For Exposing Monsters

I thought the email was fake. It wasn't. It was very real! Don't feel like you HAVE to support. I would be lying if I didn't say I'd really relish if we could come back stronger than ever...✔️Support The Channel -www.makersupport.com/TheQuartering

"Patreon and the rest of the left demand normalization of pedophilia."

"I always figured that Patreon would come down on the side of pedophiles if it meant appeasing the Progressives."

"I seriously don't get the far left's affinity with pedophilia. Like why they made the term "pedo bashing" as if it's a bad thing. It's a mental illness at best, not a legitimate sexuality, and there shouldn't be any question that anyone who acts on it should be fully condemned and kept away from children. Why does that need to be said?!"

"These people are scum. period. using faux moral outrage to justify ruining someones livelyhood is pathetic and shows they have no connection to reality. they cant comprehend theyre taking food out of a families mouth because they disagree with someones ideas or dont like them."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 101 guests and one member online

• Temploiter

Login