Topic-icon Bungie.net forums are now pay-to-use. No Destiny 2 purchase = no posting!

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47970 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Bungie.net forums are now pay-to-use. No Destiny 2 purchase = no posting!

Laymen are here to give ya'll the nooz about Bungie's rules on their forums, younow need to buy the game to speak on the forums??? Really???

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 1 day ago #47980 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Bungie.net forums are now pay-to-use. No Destiny 2 purchase = no posting!
Bungie Responds to Criticism Against Forums Requiring Destiny 2 Purchase/Playtime to Post

EDIT: I can understand limiting in-depth discussion of Destiny 2's lore and gameplay mechanics to those who've played the game, but why screw with Gaming and Off Topic access, even to those who may have only played Destiny 1?

""Anything you would like to add" but ignores what to take out... Eververse"

"Honestly bungie is fucking dead at this point, can't even do forums right"

"Anyone doubting Bungie's true motives on this ask yourself one question: If Bungie was receiving mountains of praise for Destiny 2 with hundreds of thousands of gamers coming to the forums telling Bungie what a great game they made, would they restrict the forums??"

"If you have any self respect and dignity left, leave Destiny and Bungie behind. Find something else you can enjoy with a developer that does not treat their community this terribly. If all of these failures from Bungie in recent memory isn't enough to make you quit, nothing will. Why should Bungie care when people are complaining, but still stays and accept this treatment?"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 81 guests and one member online

• Temploiter

Login