Topic-icon A Game Developer's Open Letter to Anita Sarkeesian

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 months 4 weeks ago #44903 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: A Game Developer's Open Letter to Anita Sarkeesian

Essentially, in this video I ask Anita to engage with me in a public discussion or debate regarding sexism in video games.

I aimed to be both honest and respectful here. And, although I doubt Anita will respond or engage in the public discussion I propose, wouldn't it be great if she did?

"Yeah unfortunately given her removal of the section of her channel called "discussion" and her habit of turning off all comments to everything she's a part of I highly doubt you'll have any public discussion with her. She's not here for the discussion, she's here because she still thinks she can milk all this manufactured outrage to another cool million."

"Come on, man, we both know she's not open to discussion. For her it's not about the message, it's the money."

"There is no point in arguing with Anita, let alone a feminist. We both know that Anita is an ignorant, I even dare to say that she is aware of her nonsense, but her main purpose is to make money, that's all.'

"Feminism has been transformed into something cancerous in modern western society, thus it's bad name these days. When people think of feminism they don't think of suffrage or shit like that, they think of what they see of feminism today...which is a bunch of lunatics, who even unbeknownst to themselves, are acting more like fascists then the people they go around accusing of being fascists. Feminism today is a pointless redundant movement because they dwell within western society demanding equality that they already have and we're born with, all the while staying away from the 3rd world countries that could actually use their help. Today's feminists are not feminists, its just a bunch of kids who think it's cool to be an activist."

"Troy, much respect sir for your video. But I think that charlatans like Anita have an invested interest in doubling down on their misrepresentation of video games. In 'DMC: Devil May Cry,' a game on her list of "sexist" video games, Dante is paraded around butt naked and then scantly clad in the opening of the game. She placed it on her list as an example of sexism against women knowing that her supporters largely don't play those sorts of games, so the ruse will always win with them, while discrediting her further with actual gamers who play games."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 86 guests and no members online