• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 months 8 hours ago #46483 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Of Cupheads and GamerGates
Rough language - stand warned.

"Game journos didn't get the point so they got the tip of the spear...and they're still bleeding from it. #GamerGate"

"morning razorfist, yes Game journalism was inevitably gonna get fucked, has I recall the hate bit podcast is owed a fuck of alot of royalties from gamergate for trumpeting that fact."

"Game Journalism is fucking dead and useless."

"Remember the good old days when story and gameplay came before marketing and money milking, I do but oh well. "

"Gamergate pushed me a lot further to the right. I could not believe the torrents of conspiratorial bullshit that gaming sites were spewing in unison about gamers, the uncritical adoption of those narratives by mainstream media and most of all the suppression of gamergate discussion on so many internet platforms. I had heartily disdained anti-feminists before Gamergate, afterwards it seemed that they were the only ones offering a reasonable account of the whole fiasco. And now I'm a great admirer of Milton Friedman and Thomas Sowell."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 107 guests and no members online

Login