Topic-icon Anti-GamerGate Journalist For Vice, Guardian Fired For Sexual Harassment

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 6 days ago #46774 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Anti-GamerGate Journalist For Vice, Guardian Fired For Sexual Harassment
www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/anti-gamergate-journalist-for-vice-guardian-apologizes-for-sexual-harassment/42031/

Snippet -

[Update:] Buzzfeed is reporting that after reaching out to Vice for comment about the matter, a source told them that Vice decided to no longer utilize the services of Sam Kriss. He’s effectively relieved from all duties at the online outlet.

[Original Article:] Sam Kriss, a journalist for Vice and The Guardian, recently was accused of sexual misconduct. During the trend of the Twitter moment #MeToo — a hashtag designed to allow victims to tell their story of sexual abuse, assault or harassment — a victim of unwanted sexual advances posted up her story, which is currently archived on Imgur. The story implicated Kriss as the culprit of unwanted sexual conduct, and upon hearing about this story, Kriss took to Medium to apologize for his sexual misbehavior.

In the Medium Post, Kriss briefly takes time to address the lengthy account of his alleged sexual harassment of another peer, writing…

“Today an allegation of sexual harassment and aggression was made against me, and I want to address it here. My behaviour was absolutely unacceptable, beneath both me and especially the person involved, and there’s no excuse for it. I’ve apologised privately to her, and I’m apologising, publicly, now.”

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
1 month 5 days ago #46778 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: Anti-GamerGate Journalist For Vice, Guardian Fired For Sexual Harassment
All anti-GG folks have turned out to be sexual deviants, perverts, harassers, and criminals.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 83 guests and no members online