Topic-icon MSNBC Severs Ties With Anti-#GamerGate Critic Sam Seder For Making Rape Joke

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 14 hours ago #47249 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: MSNBC Severs Ties With Anti-#GamerGate Critic Sam Seder For Making Rape Joke
www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/msnbc-severs-ties-anti-gamergate-critic-sam-seder-making-rape-joke/45809/

Snippet -

Anti-#GamerGate critic, Sam Seder, who is also a correspondent for MSNBC, has not had his contract renewed at the media network. Reports from outlets like The Warp indicate that MSNBC decided to cut ties with Seder after a joke from 2009 surfaced where he made a sarcastic comment about Roman Polanski and rape.

The report states that Seder had wrote…

“Don’t care re Polanski, but I hope if my daughter is ever raped it is by an older truly talented man w/a great sense of mise en scene”

The tweet has since been deleted, but given that the internet never forgets, the comment resurfaced courtesy of guerrilla journalist Mike Cernovich, who managed to use his platform to put eyes on Seder’s past sins.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 117 guests and no members online